Timber Trail Farmstay
Situated near Ongarue at Waimiha halfway between Ongarue and Piro Piro Flats – this is a great location for The Timber Trail. (About 20 minutes from Ongarue). Stay in a large fully self contained homestead in a rural setting. A great base to walk, bike and enjoy many of the local and Central North Island attractions.
We only host families and groups so you will enjoy having the whole house to yourselves. (We can sleep from 4 - 16)
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area for your use including stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery etc.
- 2.5 bathrooms including bath, shower and 2 toilets plus out door shower and bath.
- Bedding, linen, towels and toiletries provided – laundry area with washing machine.
- Outdoor areas including gardens, large lawns, barbecue area, covered and open parking areas.
- Self catering but continental breakfast provided.
- Free Wi-Fi, open fire
- View daily farm activities and enjoy a farm walk.
- Links to Shuttle operators to make the logistics simple
E: Email Us