Timber Trail Bike Bach
Maniaiti / Benneydale
‘A TOUCH OF CLASS IN THE COUNTRY’
The Timber Trail Bike Bach is conveniently placed near the beginning of Pureora Cycleway - gateway to the Timber Trail.
Designed with three flexible room/unit options available, this modernised home was once a typical home from the early days when coal-mining was in full swing, now it’s been transformed as accommodation for the discerning cyclist.
Surrounded by beautiful rolling hills, the Timber Trail Bike Bach is 'a touch of class in the country.' The whole house is divided into 2 separate rentable units.
- On one side is the Family Unit with its kitchen/lounge and bathroom, an ideal space for 4, max of 6 people. On the other side is the Queen/Twin unit catering for up to 4 people.
- For larger groups you can book the Whole of House catering for up to a maximum of 8 -10 people.
- Large spacious decks at the front of the house, and a BBQ area out back help you to relax at the end of the day, all while enjoying our award winning mural which creatively depicts the Timber Trail highlights. There’s also plenty of lockable bike storage available for cyclists doing the Timber Trail.
- Packaged prices are available which can include arranging of shuttle transfers, meals, accommodation and bike hire if required.
- While Benneydale is a small rural village, we do have the local services of Jilly’s Hut to provide both excellent coffee and pre-arranged Breakfasts, Cut Lunch, and Dinner options which can all be delivered to the Bike Bach.
- For extra service Te Kuiti’s shopping centre is an easy 25-30 minute drive away.