Timber Trail Lodge
Timber Trail Lodge is a highly recommended accommodation stop in Pureora Forest Park, providing outstanding comfort and hospitality right at the halfway point of the Timber Trail.
When you stay with us you will enjoy:
- One of 20 well-appointed rooms, with either ensuite or shared bathroom facilities
- Delicious and nourishing meals - served in the convivial atmosphere of our relaxing Hub
- Licensed bar with a great range of wines and craft beers
- Bike toolkit for repairs and drying room for wet riding gear
- Complimentary pizza on our expansive decks in summer, or around the cosy wood fire in winter
- Friendly staff who can help with just about anything
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
P: 0800 885 6343